Monday, July 20, 2015

Powerful is a - WOMAN!



I love what I do, as it's always about us the woman. 
We are so much stronger than we could ever imagine.  No matter the situation, when we feel we can no longer hold on, go through it or make it one more day/step; we do! 
We persevere.  
We pray. 
We make it.  
We make a way where there doesn't seem to be one. 
We SURVIVE! 

Don't let the appearances fool you.  Size is not a question.  I'm talking about that inner strength, that instinct to do what has been deemed impossible.  We are able to overcome what has been held out to be our destruction. 

So to the women that are reading this raise a glass and toast yourself!  
To any man that is reading this, give the women in your life a hug and let her know that you appreciate her just because.  Don't wait for a special day, today is it. 
You are stronger than you think! 
If anyone questions you, tell them to think about it.... 


I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment