Sunday, January 25, 2015

What is your goal for success?

On Saturday I went to a workshop as a vendor and wound up being a guest as well. It was so amazing to see some wonderful business women sharing some knowledge and vital information with those of us getting started or needing to hear this. I've always believed that knowledge is power, but there is no power if you don't put that knowledge to work in the form of actions. 
A key piece that I want to share is your success is measured only by you. 
The meaning of success is different for each person striving to attain it. 
  • I want to know from you - What is your goal for success?
I have noticed that I have a repetitive pattern each year and have decided this is the time to break it.  Every year after the annul #3DayEvent I don't post as frequently or just stop posting. This is the time to put a stop to that.  You all deserve so much more and I intend to give it to you. 
I was able to participate and complete the 2014 #3DayEvent due to the support and generosity of others.  It was down to the wire and I refuse to get to that point again this year.  To ensure that I've already planned out some events to help achieve my goal sooner than at the end.  
No one has money for frivolous spending, so the expectation is participation based on your interest and ability even if that's you just sharing the events and activities with others. 
We are closing in on the end of January and gearing up for a time of fun! 
Get ready for some fun that will be coming your way as early as today! 
I've begun sharing and writing small articles using #Smore.com as a way to share with the masses.  I invite you to take a look and use it if it meets your own needs. 
As of now, I don't have a large following, but hope to change that too.  I'll be sharing me, my efforts and encounters with you unedited and with some reckless abandon.  Let's see how that goes, hahaha


  • My goal for success is to achieve my #3Day goal for fundraising the $2300 before the month of September,2015. 
  • I intend to gather 30 Care Kits to donate to my local Breast Cancer organization, personally deliver them to the recipients. 
  • Use my business to actively supplement my fundraising efforts.

Enjoy what remains of your weekend and the adventures that life brings your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment