Monday, August 25, 2014

Change is YOU!

Everyday is a new opportunity. 
A fresh start of sorts. 
A way to do better than you did the day before. 
A day to make your reality brings you and possibly others some joy! 
A new day is just that new, filled with ideas, inspiration, empathy and compassion for others. 
A day to be the change that you want to see. 
Focusing on what you have before you and not what you want to have. 
I occurred to me just the other day, that while I'm out here asking others to help me. 
I do a lot of talking about making an impact, making a change and making a difference, when it hit me like an epiphany! 
I AM the Change I want to see! 
Don't believe me? 
Well, ask me all about about it because there is nothing more that I'd love to do than share with YOU! 
I AM the Change I want to see
Can you say the same. 
Do more than talk, judge or criticize! 

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment