Friday, January 31, 2014

Sowing the Seeds

Today is the last day of the month and I almost panicked.
Then it dawned on me, no need what is meant to be will be.  I just have to accept what is placed before me and move ahead.
I totally love my small business #Stelladot!
I started it to supplement my fundraising for my efforts in the fight against breast cancer.
I'm very excited about it and anxious to take it to the next level.
Every month I try to do better than the month before, talk about setting personal goals.
I realize that in the excitement of loving what I do, it can be perceived as being desperate.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
A picture is worth a thousand words:
http://www.stelladot.com/stylist 
I can only offer the opportunity to shop, host, enjoy or become a part of my team.  I can't force you.
I know all the joy I get from my business of choice as well as other stylists no matter their level.
The pieces are beautiful, sell themselves and having a reason to hang out and meet new people that are reconnecting. I get to enjoy all of that and then some.
www.stelladot.com/nichellefoxx
This is my way of shining and allowing other women to feel beautiful about themselves.
Who wouldn't want to join me, invite me over?
Timing is everything in business as in life!

There are moments when I have to remind myself - Sometimes you have to squeeze out that last little bit of reserve to hold on a little longer.  I believe you can do it.  Hold on tight. I won't give up or give in!

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment