Tuesday, October 1, 2013

17 Days to Get there!

We are down to the wire with just 17 days before the walk.  Talk about taking it down to the very last minute - that's me!
I'm focused, determined more than ever to make it.  In mind it's not over until I'm done.  So I've been quite busy asking, for donations and support to get me to where I need to be.  I have no shame in asking repeatedly until there is a firm no because I know that there are families and individuals that are in dire need of my requests being answered positively.
So I'm been away, because I've been busy.
I've meet some wonderfully amazing people and part of growing communities of those that are doing their part to make things happen.
Preparing to host our last Pretty is PINK show before the BIG EVENT, so please tune in on 10/2/13 @ 7 PM to www.mimijohnson.net to watch us live on your computer.  Gather with your friends to kick off Breast Cancer Awarness month with us.  There are so many wonderful events and gatherings taking place this month it will be difficult to choose which to attend, but I'm hoping to see some of you at least once.
Please come out and join us in the 2nd annual Cobb County Making Strides 5K on October 12 at 8 AM. Register and be a part of my team BignSmall and let's walk together.
I'll be back and share with you all the wonders of PINK because this month is also my birthday!!!
We are going to enjoy each and everyday that we're here in the best fashion - LOVE!
Stay tuned and asking people to give some support to us with a donation as small as $5 because every penny counts, www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle.

Hugs filled with Love, because,

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment