Friday, March 22, 2013

Messages of Love, Hope & Support

So much time is spent wondering about what is store for us.
What is the next day going to hold?
Some people pray, speak to that higher power, others sulk and dwell in self pity.
I have been asked to be a part of a few great events that involve me sharing my story about this journey.  It never ceases to amaze me that in my very small way, I'm making a difference in the lives of others.  It does continue to keep me humble and focused on what I'm doing.
A thought came to me that turned into an idea.  Without a lot of hesitation, I decided to act on it. so I have a new project that I'm working on. This projects is about and for you.
I can only help that others will also be as inspired as I am and become a part of it.
I'm going to reach out to those that are also on a journey to see if they will also be interested.
I have long know the power of words both spoken and especially those written.  The impact of words is timeless as they can always be remembered, repeated, looked at and most importantly shared.
Far too many people have had to bear witness to a loved one go through a scare, a diagnosis or transitioning to an angel. There are so many things you wanted say but never got the chance to, didn't know what to say, didn't know how to say them. This is your chance to express all those feelings you've held onto for so long.
I'd love you to share your words in my newest project. Your feelings, like your words are priceless.  There is no room for judgement as this is coming from your heart. 
If are not shy about others reading your words and don't mind seeing them in print, join me.
You can write whatever you'd like to say to those you love and care about you want yourself or I can transcribe it for you.
You never know the impact your words will have one another person. 
To be a part of this project and help me met my fundraising goal as I walk my 4th year in the fight against Breast Cancer, I'm going to ask participants to give a gift of a donation of their ability. 
There is no price only value in what you have to share, which is why I have not attached an amount.
I'm open to working with you and helping to fulfill your dream. 

If you want to make a donation my site is www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle to help bring this project to life. 

You can contact me at blkfoxx69@aol.com, here or fb.
This is my gift to you that are in need of it. 

I hope you'll accept and do this for yourself, a friend or a stranger. 


I am My Sister's Keeper


No comments:

Post a Comment