Monday, March 11, 2013

Ambassador Selection

Whoo Hoo!!!
Just got my email that I have been selected to be a 2013 Ambassador for SGK 3 Day 60 Mile Walk For a Cure!!
I'm so excited and intend to do you proud.
This just made my day and no amount of dreary weather can change it! 
I'm focused on taking care of my family but I just had to share this news with everyone. 
In my personal opinion, I work very hard to help raise awareness and provide any form of support that I can to women that are unsure as to resources, how and when to check themselves if at all and so much more.  For me this is an honor and a badge that I carry proudly. 
I'm so excited about reaching out to the media and spreading the word about my efforts and the great things that are being done in the fight against breast cancer.   Not to mention all the women that are receiving assistance in local communities around the country. 
I don't proclaim to have all the answers or advocate for the organization, I can only speak of what I know personally. 
I will continue to spread/share the news as it comes forward. 

Stay Blessed, 
I am My Sister's Keeper

2 comments:

  1. Just got my email that I have been selected to be a 2013 Ambassador for SGK 3 Day 60 Mile Walk For a Cure!!
    I'm so excited and intend to do you proud.
    Let's celebrate this great news with a generous $$ donation your pocket can agree with or spread out. www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle I'm asking each of friends to be a part of this and help me meet my goal of Making an Impact in this fight. Please, make a donation and to share this with each of friends here on fb or privately. Together we all can make an impact that is mind boggling!!! Are you in??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go read about the Makeover Contest and see the prizes. www.marykay.com/jasmine23 the more entries we have for me / Susan G. Komen, the better the odds 5000$ can go to the foundation. I hope you vote for me once the photo is posted.

    ReplyDelete