Sunday, February 10, 2013

Charity at Home

 I'm noticing that unless you've been directly impacted by a diagnosis or the person you do know is very close to you the donations are drying up.  I find it to be sad as the diagnosis' are flourishing.  Every 2 minutes a woman is being diagnosed with Breast Cancer.  We have the power to Make an Impact!
With the economy facing a slow recovery, I'm trying to please the individual that want to get something for their donation.   I've launched my new business as a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist to supplement the shortage of donations.
My hope was this would minimize the requests I'd have to make for donations.

Anyway, I had a moment and wondered what would be a great way to promote my business to others and help the Breast Cancer fight.  Every business has a why and this fight is my dominant why.  So a mystery hosting is holding a Charity at Home Trunk Show. What a great way to help a charity and get some great items for yourself.  I mean who doesn't like to give a nice gift, have one on hand for those unexpected events, add to their own collection, forgotten dates and just to feel good.  Each item comes beautifully packaged and withing 2-3 days or ordering. Let me help you add to your fabulous fashion sense.
I walk to fight Breast Cancer so you don't have to.
Each of us knows at least 1 person that has been touched or had a crazy scare.
Working together we can help.
To view the collection or shop this Charity Trunk Show online, please click the link 
 Charity at Home
The best part of this is that ALL proceeds will benefit the charity and there will be a lucky customer winning $50 in jewelry just for purchasing.
I'm encouraging you to participate, share with your friends,invite them to shop with you.  You're more than welcomed to contact me for more information or skip it and make a direct donation to my 3 Day page, My Journey.    Stay on the blog and read some of the other post if you want to know more about my journey and why I'm on it.


I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment