Saturday, December 15, 2012

You Care and give from the Heart


We are in preparation for starting a new year and a new campaign to help make a difference in this fight against Breast Cancer. We are still striving to Raise Awareness with each passing day to help save lives and gain information.
As yo
u may know this is a journey that I have taken for the past 3 years and will continue until there is a cure or I'm no longer able to do so.

This year, I'm going to try things a little differently.
I will not have numerous posts asking for donations. As many of you know why I'm on this journey and have seen what I aim to do and have done. I can only hope that you would like to give the gift of a donation independently from your heart. I hope that you will look at all the women that I've talked to, shared their stories, interviewed and met along the way and keep them in your minds. I hope that you will participate in the monthly awareness campaigns to check your breasts and get your mammograms as your role in being proactive. I will post updates, photos and share stories as the the year progresses. If you haven't seen it before, this is my link to make your tax deductible, charitable gift from the heart to support my efforts to help each and every woman that is out there. Yes, I do care (www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle)
Breast Cancer doesn't know your story, family, lifestyle or demographic nor does it care. It isn't interested, but I am.
I am My Sister's Keeper everyday.

Wishing you all the best in this holiday season and into the new year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment