Friday, November 2, 2012

Style & Hope!!

The holidays are just around the corner and we all want to be stylish in our own way. 
I thought these would be a great way to do just that and  keep your fighting spirit alive in a subtle way.
We are fighting everyday not just the 31 days in October.

These ornaments will dress up your tree or curio cabinet in style.
Each ornament is at a holiday special of $15 and the proceeds go towards the 2013 3Day 60 Mile journey.
Each ornament carries with a positive message as a show of support in the fight against Breast Cancer. They will be packaged for the holiday and shipped to you
If you're interested, post a comment for me to contact you.
S/H is just $7. 


Let me know what you think of them even if you don't want one or know someone that would get joy from one.  I want to know what you think. 

I am My Sister's Keeper
 Fighint again in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment