Thursday, June 21, 2012

Talking to a larger audience

I am deteremined to take the journey as far as it will go to all that are open to hearing it.  Last week I  mentioned that I had the opportunity to appear on a web TV broadcast called, The Arts Reporter.  For those of you that didn't have the opportunity to watch it live, here is the taping of the broadcast.

The Arts Reporter Appearance  I have to give  huge acknowledgement to Mimi Johnson for inviting me and giving me the opportunity to share this fight with others.  I hope you all take a moment to view the broadcast and leave your comments.  I can't continue to grow or improve any areas that may need it.
So take a look and and share your thoughts. 
I think it's time that we open a dialogue as communicating is part of the process at any phase on the journey.

Of course, if you're inspired to get involved and make a doantion please do so, by clicking this link - The3 Day.

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment