Sunday, June 3, 2012

Survivor's Day

Just had to touch base see how everyone is doing.
Today is National Cancer Survivor Day!!
I had to give a shout out to all my survivors no matter the form of cancer, it is still a BEAST!!!
I met a great woman that has overcome breast cancer and she is spit fire!
Out of respect, I'll address her as Ms. Angie and she was a pleasure to chat with.
I shared the great news and saluted all the survivors I know and those I have yet to meet.
If I missed you and you're reading this, You Rock!!!!
Your journey is an amazing one to endure, but to come out a WINNER is priceless!
Keep doing what you do so well, Living.
I love the fact that there are so many that were able to take part in today's celebration .
I'm also saddened by the number that have been impacted.
We need to keep supporting this fighting so we can all be WINNERS!
Do your part so we don't have to fight for you.

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment