Friday, June 1, 2012

Closer to print

Well the time is getting closer to the actual publishing of Notes Along My Journey. 
We are in the final stages of reviewing editing and of the project and then it will be available for you to purchase.  I can't begin to express the numerous emotion that I'm experiencing through this process.
I feel extremely blessed to be able to bring my thoughts to life and share them with others.  If the words within this book help just one person than it has served its purpose. I love what I do and wouldn't change not one step or minute of this journey.
I hope that each of you are as inspired as I have been.
this journey is far from over and just beginning for many.
I will be here doing what I do - supporting you, encouraging you and of course walking for you!

I am My Sister's Keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment