Saturday, June 9, 2012

Down but not out

Right now, I'm looking  a bit glum. 


I'm a little beaten and beat down but not broken. 


I'd like to publicly thank all those that played a role in 


supporting my efforts to celebrate and 


raise breast cancer awareness. 



I truly appreciate your ongoing 


support. 


If this event doesn't work then maybe 


the next one will. 


I'm not giving up and I will continue on 


my journey. I'm looking at the big 


picture, which is all of those that are 


impacted daily by breast cancer and 


struggle to come to terms with a 


diagnosis and all that it entails. 




I'm a WINNER, so don't worry I'm not giving up.


I have posted and announced a Book Release & Signing 


party to celebrate my entry into the publishing arena. 


Notes Along My Journey will be available on June 12th both 


in stores and as an ebook. 


Be sure to get your copy sooner than later and bring it with 


you to the party. 


I'll sign it and read a couple pieces from the book.


You already know this is just another step on my journey 


that needed to be shared. 


I hope that many if not all of you  will be able to come out 


and party with me. 


There is no fee, just a good old fashioned party with some 


friends and new people. 


I am My Sister's Keeper





No comments:

Post a Comment