Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Reporter

So much has been happening these past fews days and still there is so much more yet to be.
I  don't know where to start!
On Wednesday, I had the pleasure of being interviewed on The Arts Reporter.  This is a live web tv show that is hosted by none other than Mimi Johnson.  Mimi is making things happen for herself and pushing her career to the next level.  She will be in the play at THE 14th Street Playhouse, Atlanta,GA.  she is playing the role of Billie Holiday in Angie The Musical,  (Angie The Musical). 
If you're able to check out all that she's doing, please do so.  She is doing her part to inform the community about individuals and organizations that are doing positive things to inspire others.
The experience was so much fun and I had a great time.   For me to be able to talk with the public about the importance of maintaining their health and en seeking the help of physician's when needed was super amazing.
On the show, I talked about how and why I began this journey.  I shared the book and gave viewers an opportunity to join in the walk by registering or making a donation.  It was great!
Now, I'm just waiting to be able to view it as you are.  I understand it will be available on the link above by Saturday.  Be sure to check it out.
When you go to the site, click on the top - Live TV and the show should begin to play.  The date of the taping was June 13, 2012.

Mimi was kind enough to give me a platform from which I was able to share what I'm trying to do in and for the community, talk about my upcoming events, the walk and so much more.  I'm forever appreciative of the opportunity to bring to the forefront where others can put a face to their choice, and to be better informed and aware of what they can do.
all I can continue to do is what I am.
Please  tune in, watch the show.  Join in by coming out to an event in your area even if it isn't one of mine.  Most importantly, be proactive about your health and those of the ones you care about.
It can be as simple as making a phone call to confirm they've made an appointment when it's time.

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment