Friday, May 4, 2012

Leaping out there

I've jumped out and actually put the effort into starting to make shape of my project.
I've asked for beta-readers to help me get the initial phase of this project underway and completed.
The next piece will be formatting it for an audience to be drawn in and connected to what they're reading.
Hoping that the responses provided give me the opportunity to adjust and grow the project into something amazingly fantastic.
I'm excited to share my project with everyone and want it to be well received.
I consider myself to be an optimist, but I 'm also a realist.
I know everyone isn't drawn to the same thing, but if there are 50 plus people interested in my completed project I will be pleased.
So I need to set myself a targeted goal as I move forward.
My fingers are crossed, so wish me luck!!

BTW- If you'd like to be a beta-reader, let me know with a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment