Sunday, April 29, 2012

From pen to paper and now to print

I have decided that I need to put my writing to work for me.  Yayyyy me!!!
 I have stressed myself to no end about his step I'm about to take. I'm going to attempt to publish some of my poems into a book.  All those piece of motivation that I've written in support of this fight to help encourage others, to let others know that yes we do care are going to be printed and available for everyone to see, read and pass judgement.
Talk about a scary feeling.
To know that others are going to judge what I've put to paper and determine it's worth.
Since I'm a control fanatic for me, this is truly big!!
I'm always so busy giving support to others to follow their dreams and I need to do the same thing myself.
So hold on and join me on this ride.
I want you to continue to be a part of this journey.
I have a couple items to consider for a title but would love to hear your suggestions. You've seen my work and hopefully are familiar with it, so don't be shy.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment