Friday, May 25, 2012

Blog Talk Radio Interview

I can't believe that I'm actually live on air in the process of having my interview on The Arts Reporter!!
I'm being interviewed to discuss raising awareness in this fight against breast cancer.  The hostess, Mimi Johnson is a well known artist, singer that supporters several causes with breast cancer being at the top of her list.
She will also begin hosting her own televeision show.
She has called me her SHERO.  What can be better than that?
My hope is that this interview inspires people to make an appointment, do their own self exam, make a donation and gather their friends to do all that they are doing to empower themselves in this fight.

If you missed it, we are having an event on June 23, 2012 - Spa Day
You can follow me on twitter - @foxstrotters, on facebook - Foxs Trotters, Nichelle Fox, and any and all donations are tax deductible to www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle

We love your support and want you to be with us as long as we have the ability and the continued persistent determination to continue on this journey!

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment