Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update

We are just 10 days away from getting out there and turning Atlanta PINK for 3 entire days!!
If you're ready or need some help to prepare let us know what we can do to help you.
Talk about being excited, that would be me.
I don't have my credentials yet, but still anxious to get out there.

I have tons of new information and great ideas to put out there especially since we all know that awareness can't take place just one month out of twelve.
We have decided to expand the events, throughout the course of year.  We can build awareness all year long. This allows us to connect with people regularly to maintain and establish relationships that are long lasting.

So stay with us to be the first of many that are able to take advantage of our year-round journey!!

If you have a name that you'd like me to add to ribbons worn during the 3 day Journey, let me know.  I just ask for $5 for each ribbon being worn to help us get to the goal.  Don't let the cost change your mind.  Reach out and we can get it taken care of.

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment