Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sad but TRUE!

I needed to share this with any and every person that reads this blog.
PLEASE BELIEVE the numbers are true.  Whenever you have read that 1 in 8 women you know will receive a diagnosis, it is TRUE!!!
In the last 2 years looking at a random 8 women of all the women I know I will focus on the women I know and have met during my time here in Georgia.
With that being said, of the 8 women to possibly receive a diagnosis  3 women have done just that!
I'm saddened to say that another friend of mine has received a diagnosis.  Please believe the numbers 1 in 8.  I'm now at 3 in 8 of my friends, women that I know personally have been diagnosed within 2 years.  We have to do something about this SOONER than later!!!
I have spoken with her to let her know that she is NOT alone, that I will be there as she needs to me whenever she needs me.

If you haven't been inspired to make a donation to me or another walker, supporter or fighter to fight against Breast Cancer, please do so today!!
Don't wait until you are being counted by someone as 1 of 8. This is not a game of chance that you want to play with your life and hope to live to tell about it.

Visit the link and allow your choice to be your voice!
www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling you this because you need to know and I Am My Sister's Keeper!!

    ReplyDelete