Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Giving Thanks!

I want to thank all those that have given thus far to support my effort to walk in October to fight against breast cancer. It doesn't seem like there is enough support to get me there but I'm still going to try to raise this money.
If you'd like to help with a donation, feel free to do so.
Please ask your friends to donate along with you. I'm extremely far from the minimum and would appreciate anything that you're able to do.  Remember any and all donations are tax deductible.
I will continue my effort through the end of September and hopefully raise at least the minimum $2300 if not my goal of $4,000 to make it to the 60 Mile in October.

Breast Cancer won't stop and neither will I.
You have the POWER to make A Difference!
www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment