Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Inspiration

We are united in our efforts to fight to the bitter end!
I continued to be amazed at the individuals that are inspired to walk and join their efforts to combat the journey to a victory.
I'm very pleased to be in a position to inspire others to join us and do what they can to help make a difference.
Each day I meet at least one person that has been touched or has decided to become involved.  What could be better than that.  I know that I'm making the difference in the lives of others in a way that hasn't be done before.  To be able to engage someone to share their story and cry with them and know that you're doing the right thing.  to know that there is a purpose for what you're doing.  Every person has a story that comes with tears, smiles and a laugh or two.  It's so important that they be allowed and able to share it.
I struggled this past week to determine if my doctoral program was in the right area and my questions are being answered with each new person.  They continue to inspire me to move forward in the direction unto which I'm headed.  I have a purpose and a goal to meet.
If you have a story to tell, share it with someone as it may inspire them to do that one thing they've been holding onto for a very long time.
Thank you for your precious gifts.
I will walk, with you, without you but most importantly - for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment