Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Okay I've been away for a while, but now here I am - like magic - TADA!!
Well, the training has been a little off - the heat is a killer.  I strongly suggest walking in the early morning or late evening.  I know it is advised to train in all types of weather conditions, but 95+ degrees is crazy.  
I have retuerned to the trails and will be out there very soon.
I have a 3 day garage sale happenng this week and am wishing for a lot of success.
I had to call in to the coaches and they brought me back from the brink of backing out.
The donations aren't coming in and I was very discouraged and let it build up.
Joan was fantastic, I tell you. The suggestions she gave me paid off as by mojo returned.  I set up two additional fundraisers and now, I'm cooking with gas again.:)

It just pays to have someone to vent to to that will listen and then offer some suggestions.  I know that there are about 120 days before the Atlanta walk, but that's really close (for me).  Not panicked, just thinking realistically.
Will continue to do a better job on communicating with you and my teammate - BTW - I was contacted by someone else about joining the team. Whoo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment