Sunday, October 27, 2019

Me - Strong, Beautiful and Determined

You have to know me to know that I'm full of myself. Each of us is a work in progress so I continue to lift myself up. I don't wait for others to do it. I affirm my self esteem and confidence daily. I tell myself, that I'm beautiful, strong, intelligent and determined to do what I put my mind to.
I don't think I'm arrogant (all the time), but strong minded to believe in me. It all comes from a place of love - me loving myself enough that I don't need to search for it in others but will accept it.
I ensure that I complete myself and keep filling in the holes when they develop.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.
Today, many people filled my bucket alongside me. Thank you all for giving e reserves to pull from when I might be in need of them. 
I am very...
Image result for grateful



Yes, this is it, my special day! I have stayed off to enjoy all the lord brought unto me on this day. I do want you all to know that I've done Thanks you and appreciate all your wishes. Being remembered is humbling and affirming that you're not alone. I can attest to the warm and fuzzies it gives. Thanks for doing that to/for me.  
Now, I'm headed out to get some...
Image may contain: food

No comments:

Post a Comment