Monday, April 20, 2015

Get Ready!!!

I'm so beyond ready, are you ready?
I  think so!  Let's get ready to have some Fun!! 
I'm ready to get out there and spread the word and enjoy myself along the way.  There is a fun-raiser scheduled monthly and additional one here and there. I'm sure you'll find at least one that you'll want to be a part of. 
Yes, I want you to join me as we prepare for the summer fun that is starting now and of course training walks as well.
It's getting hot, sunny and longer days are one the way.
Now is the time for me to update you as to all the goodies that are on the way. So here is my monthly update to keep you in the loop because the last thing I want is for you to miss out. :) 
There are so many things coming up that I'm bursting at the seams. 
  • Of course we're doing a Change for Charity event that goes through April.  Just collect the change for your purchases, the cushions, the back seat and of course the floor mat and your jackets.  Put it all in a jar and make that your donation.  Personally, I think it's a great way to add to your savings as well. 
  • In May we are doing it up with paint - Strut "n Strokes is going to be tons of fun!!  We have a day of fun and treats in store and beyond excited with all that is in store for everyone. There are 5 tickets left, so you can join us too, www.strutnstrokes.eventbrite.com
  • In June we're bringing our Care Kits back to share with some very special women at a breast cancer organization here in Atlanta,GA.  They are doing some amazing things for this community of women.  I'm beyond happy to be able to give them a Random Act of Kindness amidst all that they're going through. Those are available through Random Acts
  • Also happening in June, we're going to get some henna done to go with you on vacation and all travels.  Look cuter since your feet and arms will be out.  Show the artistic designs you desire everywhere you go. Everyone loved it in February, so we're bringing it back. 
  • July will be the month we hit the shooting range - that is going to be a sure hit. We're going to have a group event where you get to learn how to fire a weapon and take it all out on the target in front of you. 
  • We still have T-shirts that you can purchase for just $20 donation to support the cause.  Those are available until they're sold out!   
  • There is also the ability to come out to an event in Columbus,GA - Pour into You.  This event is all about uplifting women and enjoying ourselves while it happens. 
Ask me questions about any of these items posted above, I'm more than happy to share with you and answer any questions you may have. 

I'm determined to do more than just ask for your monetary donation, but provide opportunities to share in the fun.  Have an opportunity to meet some of the special women that I walk for and share your business as well.  Each of us has a purpose and a passion.  Some of us that are fortunate enough to have them be one and the same.  It is that driving force that motivates us to keep going.

The only thing that is missing is you.  I would love to hear your comments, ideas, thoughts and just some interactions.  I want to engage with you.  This should not be a one-sided conversation.  I propose we establish a dialogue - what say you?

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment