Friday, January 17, 2014

My Gift, Your Surprise

With the New Year came my pledge of selflessness and that includes but it isn't limited to helping in any way that I can. I've returned to writing and sharing the joy of receiving a note card in the mail. I've been having a lot of fun with it and I hope the recipients are just as happy upon opening it.
In addition to this, I've decided to give a gift of love and support to some of the many women that are fighting, surviving and victorious in the battle of this monster called Breast Cancer.  I believe in recycling when and where I can, so don't worry about the type of card, the picture, just the content. :)


Each month, I'll randomly choose someone to surprise. My hope is that this gift will help to lift their spirits as no one knows what another is going through at any time.  Many of us put on a smile or a brave face while we are in crisis because we don't want to share. So, if you're a recipient, don't wonder why, just know that someone is thinking of you, walking for you, fighting for you and doing whatever they can to help you get through the moment.
Stay strong, focused and encouraged to move forward.
Breast Cancer is not the end of you, it is the start of a new you on a new path to do wonderful new things.
I'm so excited to be able to help, walk and support the journey that is upon each of us.
I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment