Saturday, January 12, 2013

Caped Crusader

Today I took the plunge!
I took off my I Can Do Anything Cape.  Talk about being in a different world, that must be where I am.  Actually I've been here all day and I can't say that I like it much. 
I don't make resolutions, I just make plans to help me reach goals.  I know this wasn't in the plans so I have no idea what made me do this.  I don't like this feeling not one little bit.
I feel so listless and at odds almost lost.  I don't really whine or whimper too often and not really the sulking kind of person (at least I don't think I am).  See what happens when you take the cape off.  My whole world is falling apart around me and I can't do anything about it.
I'm not able to focus on my work, don't feel like doing my work and not really with it.
As I'm writing this it seems like I'm depressed.  But, I'm not a therapist so what do I know.
I realize this page is not for this, I'm supposed to be inspiring others and keeping them motivated.
Yet, I have to get it out in the opes of removing this feeling of blah.
See what happens when you take the cape off. 
I don't think I'll be doing this again anytime soon. 
I have been searching and searching and have no clue what I'm searching for.
Yes, this post is all about me.
I, I, I sounds very selfish doesn't it?  I'm just trying to be honest.
I talked with a friend today that I haven't spoken with in about a year.  It was good to hear about things that were happening in her life and I guess it made me reflect on my own. 
I questioned myself, actions and purpose and  the direction I'm headed into.
Here I am still  wondering.
Am I doing what I'm supposed to be doing right now?
Am I having any impact on those I'm trying to reach out to?
What are the next steps I should take?
See what happens when you take the cape off. 
I need to shake this off and get myself together and sooner than later.
I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but if I can't be honest with you all what the use.
I'm going to put it to bed and work through it.
Don't think I'll be taking the cape off again.
I'm thankful for your patience.

I am My Sister's Keeper



No comments:

Post a Comment