Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WOW

WOW!!!
I've been reading comments based on those that watched the First Lady's speech and WOW is all I can say. I prefer to keep my views private and personal, because politics are a very personal viewpoint. 

It brings out an persons true feelings that enable you to view people very differently than you normally do. So things don't need to be aired especially if you vehemently disagree with another. We need to be aware of what we say/write as they are out here infinitely for any and everyone to see. At some point someone is going to judge you by those exact words and not you as a person. Sadly shaking my damned head, WOW!
I've seen racial slurs, comments of racism, and comments that spew hatred connotations and WOW was all I could say. 
I believe that each of us are entitled to our views, opinions thoughts and ideas.  I don't believe that everyone should be subjected to them, even when they ask you.  
The person that is normally loving, compassionate and empathetic changes before your very eyes.  
I'm curious to know why, how does that happen. 
How do you let another person's view point bring out such hateful words and stir up such fiery emotions? 
Can you help me to understand by speaking to me in mature levelheaded manner?

No comments:

Post a Comment