Saturday, September 15, 2012

Coming Up

Amidst the flurry of activity I have to remember to remind myself to slow down and take a minute to breathe. 
These past few weeks have been more than I could have ever imagined. 
There are some amazing people out there and they do their parts quietly. 
I have gotten so much help from unexpected places and people.  the outpouring of donations of items and products to sponsor the Chinese Gift Basket Raffle has left me with a hole where my mouth used to be.  I encourage you to stop by take a look and get some tickets.  All the proceeds will benefit breast cancer and those fighting to beat this monster. 
I had the selfless gift of the tickets being made for me and all I had to do was print them.  How cool was that! 
Earlier this week I was introduced to the world as a co-host on The Arts Reporter,  on our show Pretty Is Pink alongside Mimi Johnson.  The show was amazing.  Our guests including survivors Shondia Sabari of  Bold and Breastless and Sally Poag.  These women shared their stories and there personal journey.  It was very inspiring to myself and viewers alike.   There response from the viewers watching live and those that watched the video truly enjoyed the show.  
We are going to continue to host Pretty Is Pink on a regular basis every other month.  So be sure to mark the dates on your calendar.  If you're willing to share your story and would like to be a part of this great show, contact me. 

We had the great taste of cupcakes from AddiCakes Cupcakes.  Talk about delicious, they truly were just that.  

I'm also hosting a Get Away Hotel Stay Raffle.  The lucky winner will get to choose their destination and enjoy a 5 night stay.  How can you not enjoy this!! 

I've been so fortunate to have so many believe in me and willing to support my efforts on so many different levels.  I can't but enjoy the Blessings being bestowed upon me. Each day there is a new gift waiting for me.  I take it all to mean that I'm now ready to receive all that HE has in store for me. 
I will be submitting articles to a newsletter dedicated to women, a blog that is all about Stomping Out Breast Cancer,  and providing a piece to be a part of an audio collection.  I am definitely in HIS favor!!!  Amen! 

If there is anything you'd like to participate in or be a part of just contact me.
Visit my page Nichelle Fox  and let's join forces and work together. 

Stay positive and focused on your goals.  

I am My Sister's Keeper 

No comments:

Post a Comment