Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sharing Information


Many of you know that I'm an avid Breast Cancer advocate, supporter and walker.  I'm trying to find locations that would be interested in co-hosting an event open to the public and its clientele.  Throughout the year, I focus on raising awareness to local communities by speaking with them, providing important information to them anyway I can.  Breast Cancer strikes any and everyone and the age group is getting lower.  I'm obligated to inform people of the risks, options and services available to them as long as their open to listening. Unfortunately, the state of Georgia has a higher rate breast cancer diagnosis than its many counterparts.
I'm currently seeking locations that would be willing to allow me to have an information stand on the exterior of their business to provide this information.
If you'd be willing to assist, it would be greatly appreciated.
Should you choose to decline, I understand.
At the very least, I could ask.  If you know of a business that would be interested, please share this with them or forward the name to me and I'll take care of the rest.
Thank you for your time,
Nichelle

If you'd like to leave a comment, donate or support my efforts you may.

www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment