Monday, January 9, 2012

Positivity

Today I had a stressful day that I didn't like at all.
I look forward to having a better day that is inspirational to others that cross my path.
I refuse to allow an obstacle to deter me from the focus of positivity.
In the midst of some good news, along came some sadness.
I acknowledged it and am more determined to take the source to a new level of  pride and happiness.
Supporting another that has gone through a crisis is powerful act of positivity.
People need to lean on others and not always someone they know.
There is a sense of freedom that allows them to express themselves freely.
I have stepped outside of my comfort zone (location) and ventured into the unknown.
To my expectations the reception is being well received.
Set the bar to where you want to be and with due diligence and persistence it will fall into place.
Don't give up on your dreams and aspirations!
I won't give up and together we can get to where we want to be.
Speak it and so it shall be!
Faith, courage, strength and guidance will take you far.
Stay Blessed, tomorrow is a fresh start.

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment