Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Plan

We are close to bringing in a New Year!!
Are you ready?
What do you plan to do differently this year than in the last?
Make a plan for yourself, look forward and where you'd like to be in 2 years.
Try to make plans or goals that are attainable so you can actually achieve success!
I'm looking to connect with more people, to continue to raise awareness and reach as many people as I can.
I want to bring people together that are willing to stand-up for this fight for themselves and generations to come.
I'm working on my plan for the next 2 years.
I'm working to achieve success.
I'm working to be a winner!
I'd like to do a half marathon at some point during the new year and possibly a full marathon.
Only time and determination will tell.
My plan does not in anyway override the Lord's plan for me.  I intend to follow his guidance and still at the end of the day- be a winner!
What about you?

I am My sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment