Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yaaayyyy!!!

I'm so excited -
I have OFFICIALLY met my 2011 3 Day goal!!!
There is no way that I could have done it without the assistance of so
many caring, compassionate individuals.  WE DID IT!!!
You have supported my efforts with your selfless support, donations and spreading the word.
There aren't enough words to give to you all.
I have not touched everyone and those that have been inspired, motivated and encouraged to get a mammogram, stay healthy while maintaining a positive outlook stay with me.
We are about to embark on a new journey that will reach farther than we went this year.
I'm very pleased to have you all right there with me.
I can peacefully begin planning for my 2012 60 Mile journey.
Please stay tuned as we will begin posting items as early as Thanksgiving!

Have a wonderful evening!!
I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment