Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's Okay

Initially, I felt guilty that I wasn't able to comply within the time frame for this challenge.
Then I had a conversation that allowed me to realize that based on all that I do and need to do, I did very well.  Not my best attempt, but within the confines of daily living, this was satisfactory for me.
I push and as most of us are, I am my harshest critic.
When do we realize that we can't be all things and everything to everyone?
There are times when its okay to say "not today".
We have to have those quick 5 breaths, a moment of stillness.
Once we can do and accept that, we can move on and do what we can get done.
I will continue to post and respond until I have completed my total for the challenge.
I'm not a quitter, and I will complete this challenge as I started out to.
I will because I know that its okay.
Stay blessed and true

No comments:

Post a Comment