By The Numbers
• Estimated 180,000 women will be newly diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
• Roughly 41,000 will die from breast cancer this year.
• More than 2 million women are survivors of breast cancer.
• 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
• 1 in 33 women will die from breast cancer.
• Breast cancer is the second most common cancer among women, behind lung cancer.
• When it is detected early, the five-year survival rate exceeds 95%.
I think this is vital information that we all need to know and share.
this is amazing when you look at it. It gives you the power to know that you can help make A Difference. Not only for others, but for yourself as well. be proactive, check yourself, make sure those you know and love are checking as well.
Make it a personal annual event just as you celebrate other milestones.
We have to take the first step if we take any steps at all.
Don't sit and wait for someone else to do it!
Don't wait until it hits close to home!
Don't wait until it happens to you!
By then, it may too late.
Let today be your first step.
Let today be the day you make an appointment.
Let today be the day you talk about it with those close to you.
Let today be the day you donate @.the3day.org/goto/nichelle