Monday, February 28, 2011

Continued Blessings

I hope everyone is safe out there.
the weather prior to today has been wonderful to start preparing for training.  Now that the storm has passed we can hopefully have it sunny and comfortable consistently to engage in some training.
Today I received great news! I've been one of those fortunate individuals selected to be an Ambassador for SGK!
I'm elated beyond words as many pieces are slowly but surely falling into place.
I will start to work on a press release for the media and initiate contact with the local media here in Powder Springs and Marietta before venturing into the world of Atlanta.

Foxs Trotters is in the process of firming up plans for the Woman's Day Event we're hosting in April.  So if you're in the area, or want to do something just for yourself, this is something you'll want to attend.
We have several vendors confirmed and anticipate a great turnout.
Very excited as new information comes through daily.
If you're in my area, I will begin to post training walks very soon, so stay tuned.

Have a wonderful night and stay blessed.
Nichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment