Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rest

Every once in a while it's a good thing to rest.
Allow your body time to recuperate from all the activities of a busy working family life plus training and anything else you normally do.
I decided this weekend that was what I was going to do.
Took my son to get a haircut and mine will be on Monday.
 It seems my ribbon is drawing a lot
of attention and I get to talk about it.  who knew?!
Now it will be time to color it PINK!! talk about a conversation starter!!

I know I said I was going to train, but I did very little and a LOT of resting. :)
It did my body good.
It was a physical rest.  I was still busy planning and getting items for what I know
will be a FANTASTIC last event on October 2,2010
I have gone way out here in the hopes that this will be a big ticket item.
Please don't let me be wrong.
So, keep reading as my journey gets closer to culmination.
Join us for this BIG EVENT in October and make your donations.

Can't wait to see you all real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment