Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fund Raising

Okay it has been a few days.

I have been quite busy as school has started.
I need to get in my training but I'm so exhausted at the end of the work day...

I have been busy on the fundraising section.  I have been contacting business to get them to support the cause and my teams efforts.
So far it seems like I have 2 new venues/businesses lined up to support us!

I will keep you posted on how that goes.
I did hear back from the mall and I need to submit a proposal and then wait for their response.  I take that as a yes.

Getting items ready for the events that are this month and hoping for nothing but the BEST!!

Oh YES,  I did get some good news - a fellow teammate isn't going to be able to walk and has decided to raise funds for the team and give our info for her friends and associates to donate so that we can meet our goals.  how cool is that?!!
We'll get her started early fundraising for 2011.

Thanks Ali!!

No comments:

Post a Comment