Friday, July 16, 2010

Go Big!!!

Whoo Hoo!!! We Made it!!
Sally Nai and I just returned from 7 miles tonight Whoo Hoo!!!
We took lil miss with us and she was hurtin' somethin' awful!! admitted that it is more than she thought, not just about walking. Gave her a lil something to think about!! Cars were honking for us as we walked - all PINKED OUT!!!Go BIG !!!



This has become my new mantra as I need BIG donations to take to the goal.  I have confirmed my attendance at the Marietta Rainbow Festival on 7/24 and very excited to be a part of that.  It is open to the public and its FREEE!!!  My other favorite word.  So if you're near Franklin Rd in Marietta stop on by and have a great time. This event is supporting Chris Kids as their primary charity and I'm being allowed to join in with my SGK informational items to get as many donations as humanly possible.  Whoo HOO!!! 


We completed our fundraiser at Applebees and by their standards it was a success!!! We totally agree with them.  The turn out was decent and everyone came out to support us and that is the most important part of it all. 
Getting ourselves geared up to do it again on August 19th @ Chilis!!!


I'm tired beyond belief as I've been up since 6:30 AM.  The shower and then the bed - oops need to complete my ONLINE CHECK-IN YEAHHHHH
I can't believe in 99 soon to be 98 days we'll be on the 60 Mile trail for everyone to see - we GO BIG!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment