Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pink Party

It has been a few days since my last post.   I had been very busy getting ready for my 'big" event. 
 Well, that didn't turn out the way I anticipated.  I  did have a guest, and that was just fine.  It gave us time to relax and enjoy the auroa. I got the usual round of emails,call as to why people couldn't attend. 
You know what it is okay. I was a little upset, but I let it go.  this is so much bigger than just me. 
 I will just keep on trucking and move on to the next thing.
My team and I have so many things planned, and we have learned from this somewhat costly event.
Nothing else will be over the top.
We are going small and doing it up. :)
Stil motivated, excited and confident in what we're doing.

So stay tuned and we will keep ou updated as to the next event taking place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment