Sunday, May 9, 2010

new walker

Hey there,

Well Mother's Day is just about done and so am I.
Got out today and tried a different route, I know I didn't tell anyone.  But everyone said they weren't going to walk so I tried something new.
I found some new sponsors today while out seeking items to promote my efforts and found that and them.
Two to be exact!!
In addition to them, a person also decided to join in the training walks.
I'm hoping that she'll want to join the team as well. 
My son helped his mom by making some chocolate items for me to give as thank you's for my coworkers.
It was a lot of fun working with him on this project, especially since he's 18. :)
I'm hoping that along with picking up a treat and a ribbon, they'll drop something in the donation jar.
I will check in with you all after the walk on Monday.  See you out there @ Mud Creek:)

Have a wonderful night and I will chat with you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment