Saturday, June 15, 2013

I Got This Virtual Walk


I'm hosting my very first virtual walk! This is for anyone that wants to do some
thing productive for themselves and support the fight against Breast Cancer.  You get to walk with me even though we’re separated by distance and still help the cause. The best part is you’re doing something awesome just for you! What started as a small group of ladies walking together has taken on a new life. I hope that it includes you....
I Got This Walk
VIRTUAL WALK


WHAT:  A virtual walk is walking a specified distance (see below), at your pace, in chunks, at your convenience, without actually being present in a specific location.

WHEN:  Anytime during July 1st – August 1st

WHERE:  Pick your favorite local route or jump on the treadmill, to the mailbox and back, down to the corner, around the office.

WHY:  Fun, Fitness, Friendships... and duh, PRIZES!

HOW:  Register by entering your name by clicking,  the DONATE button on the top right hand side,
submit payment and I will send you info sheet to complete.  You choose the distance walk you want to accomplish  and Tee size.  I will email out the official walking bib for your first picture to share with us.
THEN: To keep up with virtual walk updates, you can join Fox's Walk for the Cure!, group on Facebook.  We’ll have some extra prizes throughout the time frame!
Distances:
Full marathon = 26.2 miles                  ½ marathon = 13.1 miles
10K = 6.2 miles                                               5K = 3.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment