Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Strength in numbers

Don't yell at me, ignore me, and don't delete it either! ♥

Can we make this Tuesday Terrific? and every other day as well?? 

YES, we can!
Let's PUMP this up!!!! 

♥ yourself enough to donate.
♥ your s/o enough to donate.

♥ your BFF, daughter, mother and those close to you enough to donate. 
I fight hard all the time and just use words and my actions to show you how important this 
fight, cause, effort is to all of us.
I fight hard because I'm tired of learning of another person getting a diagnosis. 
I fight hard because I'm tired of crying myself to sleep because another has passed on. 
I fight hard because I'm terrified my daughter and others I love will get a diagnosis.
I ask repeatedly because I want you to know I'm not giving up. 
I ask repeatedly because I want you to know that I care about you as much as myself. 
I ask repeatedly because I want you to know that I'll do it for you or another you know. 
I ask repeatedly because you need someone to do it before it happens to you. 
I ask repeatedly because you haven't asked me not to. 
I ask because the faces I see distraught look like you.
I ask, fight, walk, write, yell, speak about BREAST CANCER because everyone needs to know this monster will come and keep coming until we put an end to it.
I'm asking every one of you or your friends to read this post and to donate $5 - $23

to help me get to my goal of $2,300 in this fight against Breast Cancer.
The walk is in less than 100 days, WOW!!
If you'd like to donate more over 4 monthly payments please do.
Women want their breast and we want to help others from losing theirs.
Your donation will help to do this.
Visit my page and help another woman.www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle
Pass it on to your friends and ask them to join you.
Thank you for caring.
GIVE WHAT YOU CAN, the important piece is to GIVE, GIVE, GIVE!!!!



I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment