Monday, April 9, 2012

Open Letter


Dear  Caring Person,


As the seasons change so do events in our lives. 
I'm hoping that you are well as well as your family members.
The more time passes the more women are being diagnosed. 
Yes, I'm still walking and would like to ask you to help me accomplish my goal. 
This year will be my 3rd walk for the 3 Day 60 Mile event, Yayyy me!!! 
Today I'm asking you to join me and be a part of something great that is helping to make a difference in the lives of thousands of women and families everywhere.   
Each of us encounter a time in our lives when we need some help even if we don't ask for it.  Today I'm asking for it and it's not for myself its for everyone woman, child, and family  that may include someone you know or  yourself. 
If you would consider eliminating one item from your daily routine and donate just $1 for the 31 days in the month of May for a total of $31.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Your donation is tax deductible and should you choose to donate more it can be spread over 4 months. 
Please think seriously about my request and how important your donation is to another and to the fight against breast cancer. 
If you haven't taken the time to do so, make an appointment for a mammogram and be sure to get those you love to do the same. 
If you prefer not to get my emails, let me know and I'll stop contacting you for this fight. 
Thank you for reading and considering my request.

Sincerely, 
Nichelle


I am My Sister's Keeper
Nichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment