Saturday, March 17, 2012

I am Blessed!

There are so many fantastic things taking place out in the world.
We have so many reason to share the Blessings that we receive.
There are far too many people suffering in situations so much worse than what we have.
I know that each of do this, spend time thinking of what we want, need and where we want to be in life.  How we're not happy with our living location, job and where our career is headed or not. the car isn't working or needs to be repaired, can't afford this or something. It seems as though the list never ends.
But today, I vowed that I wouldn't spend not another minute dwelling on that.
I may not own it, love it or even want it, but I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, car is running and so on.. Looking at it in that way, I'm Blessed to be able to have what I do as there are so many others that don't come close to having that.
So, I ask that you take a minute to think about all that you complain about.
those things in your life that you're not happy with.
No take another minute to think about a story you've seen or heard about someone else as recent as today.
Now do you see your Blessing.
I do and you will too.
In this small moment of reflection do you think you can spare just $17 to help give another a piece of the Blessings you now realize that you do have.
You can easily, by donating to support the fight.
Go to the link and smile again as you now that you'd given someone else a BLESSING!!
www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment