Saturday, January 21, 2012

Leap of Faith!

It was just recently that I realized that this year is a Leap Year!!
For me it is filled with the anticipation of wonderful thing to come to fruition. 
I'm sure there are many others filled with similar thoughts and hopes for a fortuitous year. 
I sat and thought what could I do to have an impact on others as I continue to support this fight. 
I still trying to plan and organize my 2nd Annual Woman's Day Event for April. 
So, in the meantime, I thought I'd make something happen during this month.


To celebrate our 2012 Leap year, why not donate $29 for the month of February to give your support to another. 
the value being requested is a sound representation of the number of days in the month of February.  It's just $1 each day to make am impact.  If each person that sees and read this lends their support..... 
I can't imagine how great this could actually be. 
I'm asking you to visit my page and give your donation today. 
Share this post with everyone you know. 
There is so much room for a great outcome, don't keep it to yourself. 
What a  Great Gift to give to another, honoring someone you love. 
Please, leave the name of a person you know that has been touched by Breast Cancer and I'll add their name too our tribute list. 
Thank you
Visit my page for more information - www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle


I am My Sister's Keeper 

No comments:

Post a Comment