Monday, October 3, 2011

Fresh Outlook

We are on the 3rd day of Breast Cancer awareness month (October) and that means that in 19 days I will walk 60 Miles over 3 Days to help support the efforts to 
Find A Cure! 
I'm asking each person that sees, reads, shares, reposts or knows anyone that has been touched to make a donation to get me there. 
Raising Awareness and fighting against Breast Cancer is what I do all year long.  

It is important to donate so the R&D can be done, so communities and individuals can benefit from any and all services provided. 




You can donate to www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle, if you'd like to support me as I'm supporting all of you.  
You can donate as often, as big or small as you like.


Please do something today that has a big an IMPACT as breast cancer. www.the3day.org/goto/nichelle

I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment