Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wrapping It Up

Greetings,
We are getting so very close to the October event. In just 45 days Atlanta will be totally pink for 3 days!!
There are many things that I need to tell you and then be done.
You are appreciated even if you aren't able to make a donation.
I appreciate your support by not blocking my emails and reading them to see what I'm up to as I continue forward on this journey.
I appreciate your time and circumstance.
I have met so have many inspirational individuals and heard their life changing stories, that which bring tears to run down my face.
The experieneces that these women and families have gone through are heart wrenching yet inspiring as they are able to live on in memory if not in person.
I honor them with each step that I make in preparation for an event that I hope to make.
I have at least one additional email to send out and then I will sit and watch, cheer and give all of my support to those that are to make the walk.
I have gained supporters and donations from vendors and local business that wouldn't have been possible if I weren't on this journey. So no, it is not in vain.
I want to thank you for all that you have done, thought about doing and want to do to support this journey, not for myself but for each of us and those yet to be.
Yes, I will accept any donations that you're able to make.
As of October 1, 2011, if I am not closer to the minimum of $2,300.00 I will withdraw from the actual walk. As of today I have raised $780.00. But all is not lost, I will there in spirit and have a cheering station to give that energy to those able to walk.
Have a wonderful journey on the path your life is on.
Blessings to you,
Nichelle
Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR?px=4730566&pg=personal&fr_id=1610&et=8B3e4ad6SZaVicZ5LgpgUg&s_tafId=431589
Click here to view the team page for FOXS TROTTERS
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR?team_id=177872&pg=team&fr_id=1610&et=PHx2szKx6q4_1TtZQDSgLw&s_tafId=431589

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://www.the3day.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=990bf3ef0c69637fab1f6f5f6323f66ef66caa4ecded2452c157793613dbaef5
 One woman is diagnosed with breast cancer every three minutes in the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment