Thursday, September 8, 2011

Passing of a FIGHTER!

For those that know her Michele Ann Salvo has passed on. Very difficult to see through the tears. 
She was the fighter that kept me on my toes and I just can't believe she's gone. 
She's touched the lives of so many in ways that we're still reeling from. 
Just knowing her and interacting with her has been an inspiration in continuing this fight. 
She was anti SGK, but still a woman that was a survivor fighting to continue to survive.  
We agreed to disagree and it was okay.  she urged me to support other methods of treatment and a cure. 
She was hanging in there a mere 5 days ago and now to hear the news that she is gone.  
I'm devastated and in tears.  
She leaves behind a host of people that she has touched in many ways that go beyond words. 
Michelle will be celebrated to no end for the endless fight even when she was tired and felt like giving up. 
My sincere condolences go out to you all.  
Know that she is and will be kicking butt as she celebrates her freedom from pain and suffering. 
RIP Michele Ann. God Bless!


I will add her name to the wall of HONOR!! 
Rest in Peace Michele 

No comments:

Post a Comment