Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 4

I decided to have a post for each day of October as it is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
I apologize as I haven't posted them here as well for all of you to view and read. 
I will gather the previous post and put them here as one post so we can keep the collection together.  In total there should be 41 days of postings.  Hang in there with me.

Day 4 - It has been a roller coaster of a weekend. The best part is there were some individuals that decided to join in this fight to help others out there that they don't even know. We are all touched in some way and we all have the ability to touch another. The difference and impact you can have on the life of another is so profound and when it happens you usually don't even know it. Life is what you make it, turn those lemons, burnt cakes into treasured deserts of delight. Relish in what you do have as there are far too many that aren't as fortunate.

 I am My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment